Tuesday 2 February 2010

More pages from my notebook.


Well it only seemed fitting to follow the last post with a small something from the boys. In this photo bottom middle there is a picture by Guy Maestri. In the picture of the yellow wall, I love all the squares and slight variation of tone. The top right picture the two paintings I seem to remember were found in the garden! What a find, I am jealous! I also love the tin armoire in the same picture. We used to buy these from the States from this company.


I the above picture Tim Summerton painted the top left picture. The top right shot comes from Nest Interiors. And the rest I am ashamed to say I am unsure, so if you know please leave a comment and I will amend it. Off to do a little painting of my own now, before the little lady awakes and the big man is back from a play date.