Tuesday 5 January 2010

Paper love



I have just been going through old magazine cuttings, of which I have many, waiting to be sorted into my sketch book, which to be honest is more of a scrap book these days. Never the less it is still loved. Anyway I digress. I found this and although it was from Inside Out magazine July 2009, I thought I would share it as I love it so much. Look at the gorgeous stitched paper globe made by Jo Neville of Paper Couture, and the paper butterflies on the wall.





And you know me with my love of peeling, crumbing, mouldy walls. Heaven. My husband keeps threatening to move this year. I will be ok if the walls look like this, as long as the rest of the room is half decent. (remember this place when we first bought it?)




One more jewel, a nest by Jo Neville. I have a desire to take a trip to Australia one day, and her shop is on my list of places to visit. The styling is by Lara Hutton. Simply magic. And breathe.....