Tuesday 8 December 2009

So small, too small.




Ever looked up only to find you are so small compared to everything around you?


Something happened on holiday that brought my world crashing down around my ears.

While on the plane my dad collapsed and luckily my step mother Polly, who is a nurse had the knowledge and foresight to bring him round. While we are away this happened twice, and to me it was the first time I realised with sadness that my dad is getting older and time is not slowing down. My father who has always been fit as a fiddle, the muscular super hero who would fly me to the moon and back in his arms, has not been doing so well this year.

Luckily after a few days he got stronger bit by bit, and he made it home, hopefully we will know more in a few days time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more blue sun shiny days.

Photo by Yives.