Wednesday 9 December 2009

Knockers



I made these foliage bundles for the front door today. I thought they would look nice with the snow flakes I bought from Petersham Nurseries. I thought I would hang them as they are pictured here, but in the end symmetry won. I hung them in my pj's with my front porch illuminating my backside for the whole street to see. I have no shame.

Please excuse my lack of creativity and posting. This week has been hectic as not only have I had to unpack from our holiday, but also from staying two weeks at my mother in laws, and also unpack all the boxes from our lounge that were packed up during the building work. I have been trying to fit it all around the kids, so it leaves little time for anything else. Hence showing the world my black pants through my white pj's tonight. Nice.