Wednesday 11 May 2011

It's been a while my friend.






It's been a while my friend, and so much has happened in such a small frame of time.

We had a night away at my sisters for Easter and sadly returned home to find we had been burgled.
Our house was turned over and everything gone. Hence my lack of communication as our computer was stolen with all my photos on. 
(back up your photos/videos, now!!)

We are getting ourselves back on our feet, and life is slowly returning to normal. We can live without the things they have taken, we still have each other. However there is still a heavy heart that time will heal.

Tomorrow is the Private View for the Open Studios. I am hoping my nerves turn to excitement over night. Sometimes I feel like I forget to breath! The top picture shows how my studio looked a couple of days ago, it has had a shuffle since then, but it gives you an idea of how it is looking.

The bottom picture shows the four paintings I am working on at the moment in my kitchen. 
I have a story about the gold one, but I shall have to share it another time as time is pressing today.





If you live in London take some time out and venture to Isabella Plantation in Richmond Park, it is looking so gorgeous, blooming with Azaleas and Rhododendrons. Be sure to pack a picnic there are so many nooks to sit and relax in while the kids jump over the stepping stones or climb the trees. 

Enjoy, what ever you are up too!