Monday 19 April 2010

Theatrical Liliroze.






We have had a theatrical adventure of a weekend.

We started off meeting friends and going for a delicious modern Chinese meal at the glamorous Yauatcha. The food was so delicious I nearly licked my plate. Then off we went.... clubbing. Yes, I know! Earlier in the day my sister said to me, ‘do people our age go clubbing?’ The answer to this is simply, ‘no they do not’. Evidently unless you are a sugar daddy or eighteen, everyone else is tucked up in bed, and let me tell you the reason for this. The next day is a killer. Full stop. Luckily I escaped with Dillon to the cinema to see The Tale of Despereaux, which meant darkness and popcorn with my cuddly boy. A great comfort blanket for a sore tired head.


Yesterday was filled with sunshine and a christening for Lottie. Bubbles, lovely lunch, oodles of children playing on the lawn, delicious cakes. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. Tom was a proud godfather and we gave Lottie a Liberty Merci suitcase filled with treasures and a little knowledge for a life of adventure.

What more could a girl want?