Friday 2 April 2010

A few of my favourite pages.











Here are a few of my favourite pictures from Sibella Courts beautiful book Etc that has just been published here. Enviable collections, reminds me of growing up in Devon filling my pockets with the seaside and meadows. I hope to hop on a plane one day bound for Australia and visit her store The Society Inc. I think thats what you call heaven.

Talking of places to visit, if any of you are like me and like visual inspiration, (and looking at the download statistics on this blog, I can only presume this to be true!) You might like to know I have just started up a tumblr page. Click once on the image and it will show you the full image, click again on this image and it will take you to the source. It is fun and can take you on wonderful journeys.

Talking of journeys, where in the world will my painting be going? Dillon rummaged, and then rummaged a bit more and finally pulled out a name...... Kylie, it's you,  you won! When you have a moment email me your address and it will be on it's way to you.

Thank you to everyone else who entered, I will do another giveaway soon. Maybe some papercut butterflies.One day you will all have something.