Friday 30 April 2010

Do you know...








I have been thinking about this home for a while now. It turns out a long while. Vogue Living published it in Aug/Sept 2003! I used to hoard all my interior magazines until I bought for Heals. I sat next to another buyer who would rip page after page out of magazines, at the time I thought that was sacrilegious. Now I think it is genius. There is no inspiration in a closed magazine. Not when you don't have time to flick. So now all my magazines get shredded and inspiring shots go into my expanding note book. How I did not keep these images I don’t know, but I was so delighted to stumble upon them at Moodboard. I love the collections of lace and gathered finds they look as if they have been put together effortlessly. And that painting, to me it is so beautiful and of course inspiring.