Tuesday 6 July 2010

One for us.


 



Matilda. Getting a lesson in DO NOT touch mama's painting, it is drying!
She is enjoying and exploring being a girl. Choosing to have cream for her face, arms and legs every morning, reminding me this is what women should do! She longs for blush (covers her face, round and round it goes, and refuses for it to be washed off!) and nail varnish, (she painted her brother nails and hands black the other day.)

In her hair she is wearing, a present given to her by Emma Cassi from her baby and girl collection. We are going to meet her at the end of the week at Orange Pekoe, this time I hope to take a few pictures of this fabulous tea shop.

P.S. I am sorry I have not been able to respond to the comments left last night, blogspot swallowed them before I could read them.