Wednesday 17 March 2010

Oh what a day!





I spent the day working on these and a special commission which has a lovely story, I still can't show you as it is still a secret, but I will show you once all has been revealed.
The large painting in this picture is also a commission, it still needs more work on the butterflies, but it is nearly ready to go to its new owners. I will get a photograph of it in its new home as it is a really spatial beautiful home.
And then the small painting in the picture, well… that is for one of you.

Once it is finished I will do a give away post, and then one of the kids can pull a name out of a hat. The name that first pops out will win the painting. I will do this in a couple of weeks as we are off on holiday next week, and as it is oil paint it will not dry in time to send before we go.