Sunday 22 November 2009

Come on over girls....

It started with this.... Please sir blogging about Dottie Angel. Now as some of you know; I am very partial to a handbag or two. My obsession ceased after a sample of my pregnancy pee leaked, on my way to the midwives, in one of my good bags. Also since having kids, one discovers you need to take half the kitchen and bathroom with you each time you close the front door, and no matter how hard you try, it does not fit into your handbag. So that was it for me, I never felt it was worth carrying something gorgeous, until I saw these beauties! Ooooo be still heart, her shop is well and truly empty.




Then I saw her home, it is beautiful. White, clean and tidy. She has kids, many of them. It can't be true.






And then.... my eyes popped out of their sockets when I saw these........





I have sent, not one, not two but three begging emails, as I not only want a bag and apron. I need them. I am willing to trade the kids.

News just in;
Tif aka dottieangel emailed me to say she is busy freezing out back, making a homemade Christmas tree, and that she will be restocking her shop on the 4th of December.